Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

My speech

Speeches writing
__________________________________
Topic : If I were a president for a day
WALT : Add detail to our 3 main points
Success criteria : I will know that I have achieved tis when I have a
S E E for each point : S - Statement, E- Explanation, E- Example

Plan:
Hook : Start by pursuing the reader and start off with confidence
1st point : provide shelter to the needy with a bunch of supplies that will last years
2nd point : Take the pollution level down as well as bill depts.
3rd point : Try and make the world a better place.
Conclusion Sum my speech all up.

Writing :
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to be a president for a day ? I know I have always dreamed of being a president. This is what I would do.


If I were a president for a day, the first thing I would do is provide shelter to the homeless.
After all, I am only president for one day and, there is so much I want to do, but not enough time to do it. The homeless don’t even have enough shelter, or any supplies like food and blankets.
I can only imagine what their life would be like as a homeless person. We all are super lucky to be in a very healthy environment, but did you ever think about others? I always think to myself, what would happen to the homeless people, that have no shelter or food provided for them. That is something I’ve always wanted to do for those who are homeless.
 

My second big move while President for a day would be about taking the pollution level down. Even if it’s just by a bit - so we stop breathing in this toxic waste coming from all the cars on the roads as well
Taking the pollution down will mean that less trees will be harmed, which also means less humans will die. The earth will be a safer and healthier place. It is a big job, especially when there is a lot of pollution around us.
The only reason why I would take the pollution down, is because I want the world to be a Pollution free place. Also the animals can have a longer life.


The third thing I would do is make the world a better place. This is my
one and only opportunity, that would only come one day.
People should never say everything is impossible. They are never impossible, that's why you should never give up. It is a dream to make earth the best planet in our solar system.
The earth is the best place. But I’ve always wondered, How can you make a peaceful place.

So this is what I would do if I were a president for a day. What would you do to make the world A better place ? Thank you. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.