Pages

Monday 1 May 2017

My Holiday Experience

My Holiday #1
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Holidays are on of the best best brakes from school to hangout with family and friends. My holidays out of 1 to ten would I would give it a 8. What I did in the holidays was I had gone with my family to Palmerston North with my family for at least 3 to 5 days to visit our family's, and it was a fun time. I got to meet my family and thats what I liked about the first week of the holiday's. And then the second week was just a normal week other than my hair getting shaved off. the second week was more of a normal week as I said  

BUT NOW THE HOLIDAY'S are over and some of the things I am looking forward to is the Year 8 leadership camp and something I am also look forward to is tackling down more knowledge and also sport . My Goal this term is to get better at my reading and English because for some reason I have lacked out of confidence 

This morning I woke up and came to school and we had our whole school immersion assembly. And this terms topic is NOW THAT'S THINKING. And the definition for that is " What Can you design , build or create or even change to improve Pt England School.
And this is something I want to look Towards to ! :)

THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.