Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

The three Kete


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WALT - Make connections between our prior knowledge and examples within the text in order to understand more abstract ideas in the text.
DOL : Hello bloggers today I have done a presentation and a poster about the three kete ( Basket ). The three Kete are called Mind, body and soul, The three represent who you are and where you come from. This link will link you to my poster The Link. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Malo lelei,
    My name is Lusia and I’m attending St Pius X school.
    I really like your Kete of knowledge slide. But I think the second slide hasn't been completed. But everything else is great!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.