Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

This year Reflection

This year

This year has been stunning, It is almost coming to an end. I can’t of imagine how much fun activities and shows we have been involved in.

I have learnt a lot this year and one of my favourite subjects this year was all. I learnt a lot and have developed my mentality this year in all subjects.
I'm becoming a young adult now and the year 8’s have really showed me how to lead by example.


Prize Giving was amazing. A packed hall means more laughter and more laughter means more fun. Prize giving happens once a year and is a really good way to show off  your emotive dancing skills. We get awards, trophies medals and a lot more for achievements in class. You get awards for academic, citizenship, attending school everyday and sports players of the year. Off course there is more achievements but these are just a few of them.
We had a lot of fun at prize giving. This is my 7th prize giving surprisingly somehow. And it has been one of the best Icons in this school.  


Picnic was the best. And the reason being because people were getting excited and the weather was hot, We were supposed to have it in the beginning of the year to boost us off. But that being said picnic as I said was a once a year event that did not come by very often. There was a lot of fun activities there was. Sports, karaoke, swimming, Building, Eating, Manu’s and enjoying life. People were chilling and nobody was fighting. School picnics is all about having fun chilling with friends and enjoying the time you get. I was mainly playing sports and swimming in the ocean. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I will never forget it.


I am Lucky to be who I and where I come from. It is a dream come true to be in such a good and healthy environment. Thank you Teachers and support staff for all your cooperation. Much love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.