Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

L&P Chocolate NOT MY TYPE !

WALT:use language that paints a picture in the mind of our reader.
Food Review

Whitaker white chocolate and L&P Chocolate do not go together it taste yuck, it taste like I’m going to spew on my Chromebook it is not my type have chocolate.

The Whitaker's L&P chocolate is white and has a grizzling taste. the king bite L&P chocolate is only available at the supermarket for only $4.30. the product contains fresh dairy milk and taste like popping candy.


When i first tasted the chocolate I just could not wait to swallow the L&P chocolate it tasted like i was eating and drinking oranges and milk at the same time it was well below standard. It looked in shape like a big square block. It also smelt like Cold egg coated L&P straight from the fridge. It felt like squishing a egg yauk out have it’s shell it was melting in my hand. I could barely taste a thing by that popping taste i would never want to taste it ever again.

If I was making the L&P Chocolate first improvement i will to the chocolate will be take the L&P popping taste and add in rocky road crumb and add Vanilla ice cream. i will change the chocolate colour to brown and add sprinkles to pretty it up and i will lower the price. It will be yum.

I would not recommend eating L&P chocolate because it might not be suitable for your age. You guys might like it but not me, My rate is 3 out of 10 ⚽⚽⚽.

_________________________________________________________________________________

We were learning to rite a review using language that paints a picture in the mind of the reader. I have written a review of when I ate Whitaker's L&P chocolate. Take a look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.