Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2014

successful pt englander

Are you successful ? Do you want to be successful If you do you need to be focused, you have to be able to improve what you did at the beginning of the term and you have to listen to the teacher or the adults.

first thing to be successful is you have to be able to improve what you did in the beginning of the term. An example is if you got a low mark at your writing test at the beginning of the term you have to improve what you did to make your score higher and higher. “Some tip’s if you can’t improve, practice writing a book or a chapter book it will get your confidence back.” Some people say if you improve more it is another way to be successful in the life.

Another way to be successful is being focused. If you are being focused you will make big  accomplishments in the subject you are not good at. An example is like me at the beginning of the term I was not that good at reading so what I did was go home and read books and my mum will ask me questions so they know if I am focused. And all of a sudden 1 month later I got a award for moving higher than my usual age I was 11 and a half when I was supposed to be on 10 and a half.

Last thing is listening to the teacher. If you listen to the teacher you will be rewarded with happiness  and joy making you life successful in the past. listening to the teacher will calm our pressure , listening  to the teacher will make us happy. If you listening  to the teacher you can sometimes get a award or a trophy at the end of the year.

Remember to do your best at the test and you will be successful in the life good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.