Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

Holiday

Indoor rockclimbing


Guess where I went  in the holidays ? I went to indoor rock climbing  it is  near panmure. I went with my family ,we went in a car. Once we got there my dad put safety harnesses on us so we don’t get heart or fall over, he was pulling the harness so hard ouch ouch ooh don’t dad. After a while me and my sister climbed the highest climbing wall ever it was so scary and freaky .

After one hour I fell down  because  I did not have much grip. But when I fell down i had a rope that was attached to my harness clip.
My sister went all the way to the top because she knows how to climb better than me. Some parts of my body broke because  I fell  down so hard even though I had a rope tied to my harness, I broke my leg muscles but lucky there was a big sponge.


After half an hour when my sister came down we took out the harnesses and returned them to the owner. The best part was me trying my best. That was the best rock climbing ever. I just wish i could climb outside. that was the best holiday ever can’t wait till the next holiday’s.

THE END

1 comment:

  1. I love you interesting words In your story. The funny bit was the part you said that my sister is better than me hahahahahah.

    Love from your sister!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.