Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

skateboard struggle review



You won't guess what I  read in the morning 
I read my book for half and hour it was 
the best book I had. My book's title was skateboard struggle in the story that I 
red was about a family called skateboarders family.In that family nobody loved skating after they got injured but Ivan loved skateboarding with his friends. But Ivan had a secret that he  will never ever  tell any body that he loved skateboarding.




"I  don't know if my family will ever become a skate family" . What I like about it is that it hooks me up and tells people that they were the  best skate family ever. This book even tells me about skate tricks.




Who else is the students and the  skaters that a beginning to ride. The small kids should read this. Why I think you should read this book is because it helps you get better at reading. What you will like about it is that when they get there skateboard  back.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.